Cancelled the first test and now I’m going to therapy. This anxiety is unmanageable. I honestly can’t live like this anymore and if I need a pill to help me get over it, so be it.
I’m taking the social studies part of the GED tomorrow
I have restroom anxiety and apparently they won’t let you go. I’m scared
JESUS CHRIST I HAVE GOTTEN ABOUT 45 MESSAGES PLEASE STOP
Omg i’ll smile forever
id cry from happiness i think
that last gif will be me in 3 hours
edit: I was dead wrong
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
Please send a number!
Here you are, Anon! Pictures of the Palais Garnier, my favorite building in the world. :D
The final image in the set shows you the location of Box 5 from the auditorium.
I always thought Box Five was on the other side before I saw this photo set! I keep zooming in looking for Erik.
As in, one? ONE???????? Why do you hate me?!?!!?
Haha, joke aside, this will be a hard one to answer, partly because I love vastly different Elissa skirts, and partly because there’s Elissa costumes for Carlotta, and Elissa skirts for Christine. And they can also be very different.
But also… you gotta give me two. Two of each!
My favourite Christine costume is probably also the most sentimental one - one of the red Copenhagen skirts. The skirt originally came from Stockholm, but was seriously blinged up and got a new pleated hem in Copenhagen. I love it because of the immense amount of gold and bling, because of the rather small apron balanced by the huge bell shaped skirt, and because of the long, narrow (and many) tabs. Reason why this is a bit sentimental to me, is because this was the first costume I successfully recreated from POTO, and I can’t even count how many hours I spent studying photos to get it right. I could probably describe it in sleep.
A close second in the old Hamburg skirts - dark green with dark green tabs. I love those because they’re the perfect mix of clean lines and super ornamental details. If I were to recreate another skirt, it would be this style.
Of Carlotta versions, I think the most well balanced and funky version I’ve seen is the Vegas ones. They were somehow more muted or delicate in colour than the other US ones, and they were so pristine and glittering. I also loved how they went back to the old bodice style, with alternating red and green panels.
A second favourite is the Copenhagen skirt, originally from Belgium. The amount of gold fringes! Also, the skirt moved so beautifully on stage, it was like the pleated hem lived its own life. Lovely backdrapes too.
Added more clay to my muirin007 mask sculpt! And started the texturing, I still need to go in and do the more subtle textures like skin pores and such.
Being the anti-social secluded 17 year old I am, this will probably get done by tonight!
This is gorgeous, holy mackerel. Also, can I just say how incredibly excited I am to see the finished product? I am in love with his lips and the texture of his skin. You are AMAZING.